What personal info we collect and how we use it
When sending an inquiry, you may be asked to submit your name, phone number and email address. We use this information to get in touch with you, to send you company updates and to send you special offers. If you don’t want to receive any more emails from us, just respond to one of our emails and let us know.
How we protect your information
- We do not use vulnerability scanning.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We don’t share any of your information with third parties.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of managers at A-Line.
Browser or ‘web’ cookies are small text files that are sent by a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive to collect information about how you browse the website.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
You can read Google’s privacy statement, and access a Google Analytics opt-out tool, at the Google Safety Centre.
You can manually disable cookies at any time. Check your browser’s ‘Help’ to find out how (disabling cookies will not affect your ability to use this website).
Data collected may include:
- your IP address
- the search terms you used
- the pages you accessed on our Site and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring site (if any) from which you clicked to reach this site
- the device you used to access the site
- your operating system (e.g., Windows XP, Mac OS X)
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
- your age range, gender and interest categories
- other things like your screen resolution, the release of your installed Flash version and the language setting of your browser.
Other tracking technologies include:
The following Google Analytics Display Advertising Features are enabled for this website:
Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, DoubleClick Platform integrations, Google Analytics Audiences.
The following Adwords Features are enabled for this website:
Remarketing, Affinity audiences, Custom affinity audiences, In-market audiences, Similar audiences, Demographic and location targeting.
If at any time you would like have your personal information removed from our system
Please contact us through email@example.com
Last edited on 27 April 2023